Mason & Waldo AB is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
M & W respects the privacy of personal information provided online, and we are very much aware of the need for appropriate protection and secure handling of personal information we receive.
Personal information is information that can be used to identify a person, including, but not limited to, the person's first and last name, age, gender, home address, or other physical address, email address or other contact information, regardless of whether it is the person's home address or the address of the workplace.
Personal data which M & W collects and manages
You can access this site without telling us who you are or disclose any personal information about yourself.
But M & W need some information from you to complete your purchase from this site.
M & W collects and handles information about you when you:
• pay a purchase and the information you enter. We ask that you never provide your social security number or banking information.
• send a question or a complaint to us or give us feedback
• provide additional personal data to us via the website or otherwise.
M & W will only collect the personal information (e.g. email address or home address) for the service that the customer requests. Registration of personal data and information that leads to a person needed to be able to analyze how our users use the M & W website via One.com.
Personal information as indicated on the www.masonwaldo.com be forwarded only to the
•the company's internal departments
•In accordance with the legislation in force forwarding M & W only personal information to others, such as abuse records, if customer misuse or fraud in relation to M & W.
To develop and improve www.masonwaldo.com we collect statistics on how our customers use the site. The statistics are only used in aggregated form to see which pages and Web browsers that our customers prefer. M & W uses One.com to collect statistics.
Apart from the above cases do not provide M & W information on a customer's use of services on www.masonwaldo.com .
Storage of personal information
We only store personal information as long as necessary for the above terms. Personal data is stored on third-party servers: One.com.
POLICY FOR ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
This Acceptable Use Policy sets forth the terms and conditions between you and us within the framework of which you may prepare access to our website www.masonwaldo.com. This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of and visitors to our site.
www.masonwaldo.com is a website operated by Mason & Waldo AB. We are registered in Sweden under company number 5591129449 and we have our registered office in Taby. Our main trading address is Taby. Our VAT number is SE559112944901.
PROHIBITED US You may only use the Site for legal purposes. You may not use our site:
• In a way that violates any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In a manner that is illegal or fraudulent or which has an illegal or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• In order to in any way harm or attempt to harm minors.
To send, knowingly, receive, upload, download, use or reuse any material that does not comply with our content standards.
• To distribute or endorse the sending of unwanted or unauthorized promotional or promotional material or other forms of improper (spam).
• To deliberately spread data, send or upload material containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keyloggers, spyware, adware, or other malware or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of software or hardware.
You also consent to:
• Do not allow, prevent, destroy or interrupt without permission:
• any part of our site,
• equipment or networks on which our site is stored,
• software used in connection with our website or
• equipment, network or software owned or used by third parties.
CANCELLATION AND COLLECTION
We decide, at our sole discretion, whether a violation of the Acceptable Use Policy has been committed through your use of our Website. When a violation of this policy has occurred, we can take the measures we consider appropriate.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent cancellation of your right to use our website.
• Issue a warning to you.
• Legal action against you for compensation of all costs on an indemnity basis (including but not limited to reasonable administrative and legal costs) that the violation has caused.
• Other legal actions against you.
• Disclosure of such information for law enforcement agencies when we consider it necessary.
We disclaim responsibility for actions taken due to violations of this policy for acceptable use. The measures described in this policy are not limited; we may take other measures that we reasonably consider appropriate.
CHANGE IN ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this policy for acceptable use at any time by changing this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to keep you informed of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions of this Policy for Acceptable Use may also be superseded by any regulations or notices published elsewhere on our website.
TERMS OF SITE USE
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.masonwaldo.com is a website operated by Mason & Waldo AB. We are registered in Sweden under company number 5591129449 and we have our registered office in Täby. Our main trading address is Täby. Our VAT number is SE559112944901.
ACCESS TO OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or change the service provided by our website without notice (see below). We do not accept any liability if the site for any reason is not available at any time or for any period.
Occasionally, we may restrict access to certain parts of our site, or the entire site, for users.
When using our site, you must comply with our policies for acceptable use.
You are responsible for all arrangements that are necessary to enable you to access our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your Internet connection know and comply with these terms and conditions.
We own or are licensors of all intellectual property rights on our site and in the material published there. These works are protected by copyright laws and copyright treaties worldwide. All such rights are reserved.
You can print a copy, and download extracts, of all pages on our personal reference site, and you may make other people in your organization aware of materials estimated on our site.
You may not modify the paper copies or digital copies of any material that you have printed or downloaded in any way and you may not use, reproduce, create derivative works from or distribute illustrations, photographs, images or sound sequences or graphics, goods Separately from or along with the accompanying text.
Our status (and potentially identified donor statuses) as the authors of the material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You may not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
RETURN PROPOSED INFORMATION
Comments and other materials estimated on our site are not intended to serve as advice that you should rely on. We therefore disclaim us from all obligations and all liability arising from the disclosure of such material by a visitor on our site or by anyone who may have been informed of the content of the website.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULAR BOND
We aim to update the site on a regular basis and may change the content at any time. If necessary, we can stop accessing our site or turn it off indefinitely. Certain materials on the site may occasionally be out of date and we have no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on the website is provided without warranty as to its correctness. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude, other members of our business group and third parties who are affiliated with us, expressly from:
• All warranties and other terms that may otherwise be deemed to be implied by law, practice or customary law.
• All liability for direct or indirect loss or damage or consequential loss or consequential damages incurred by a user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use or as a result of the use of our website, of websites linked to it And materials estimated on it, including, without limitation, liability for:
• loss of income or income,
• business loss,
• loss of profit or contract,
• loss of expected savings,
• loss of information,
• loss of goodwill,
• Waste management or office hours and
• for any other loss or damage, regardless of whether it occurs and whether or not caused by a breach of contract, even if it was predictable, provided that this condition does not prevent the claim of loss of or damage to physical property or other claims for Direct financial loss not excluded from any of the categories listed above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our responsibility for fraudulent representation or incorrect representation in respect of a material relationship, nor any liability that can not be excluded or restricted under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR AND YOUR VISIT ON OUR SITE
VIRUS, HACKING AND OTHER BREAKS
You may not abuse our site by introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or any other material that is dangerous or technically harmful. You may not attempt to make unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer, or database associated with our site. You may not attack our site through a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack.
We report all violations of this provision to relevant law enforcement agencies and cooperate with these authorities by identifying them for them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site ceases immediately.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial of service attack, virus or other technically harmful material that may infect computer equipment, computer programs, information or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or your material download Which has been published on it or on any site to which it is linked.
LINK TO OUR SITE
You may link to our website, provided you do it in a manner that is correct and lawful and does not harm our reputation or take advantage of it. However, you may not create a link in a way that suggests any kind of covenant with, approval or support from our site that does not exist.
You may also not create a link from a site that is not owned by you.
Our site may not be included on any other site and you may not create a link to any part of our site other than the website. We reserve the right to remove the right to link without notice. The site from which you link must comply fully with the content standards specified in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you want to use any material on our site other than those listed above, send a request to email@example.com. We may, for whatever reason, cancel the right to link to our site.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
When our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for information purposes only. We do not control the content of these sites or resources and assume no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The courts in Sweden have non-exclusive jurisdiction over all claims arising from, or in conjunction with, a visit to our website.
If you have any thoughts about material shown on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our website.